- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and application users.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the Services available on the website, Google Play and/or any other marketplace;
- send you general commercial communications.
1.2 The Products include educational content that contains educational video materials and instructions, tutoring and other customized learning content.
1.3 The Products contain YouTube videos that have been used in accordance with YouTube’s Terms of Service and YouTube’s rules for Using the YouTube APIs to Build Monetizable Applications.
2. Basic Terms
2.1 You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
2.2 You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
2.3 You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
2.4 You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other SoloLearn users.
2.5 You may not use the SoloLearn service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
2.6 You must not modify, adapt or hack SoloLearn or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated withSoloLearn.
2.7. You must not sell, lease, lend, convey, redistribute, or sublicense to any third party all or any portion of SoloLearn Content and Services.
2.7.1 You must not access SoloLearn’s private API by any other means other than the SoloLearn’s Android application or sololearn.com website.
2.8 You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
2.9 You must not, in the use of SoloLearn, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2.10 Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your SoloLearn account.
3. General Conditions
3.1 We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SoloLearn Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3.3 We reserve the right to refuse Products and Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3.4 We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
3.6 We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.