Are there specific words for class in css?

I am attempting to alter 2 different paragraphs with different design elements and I set each css p class to “one” and “two” are there specific names or am I messing something else up in my project? https://code.sololearn.com/WR8DuvTiVg4n/?ref=app

7th Dec 2019, 6:36 PM
John Butrick
John Butrick - avatar
1 Answer
+ 2
Please next time remember to link your code in post. I think code is similar to this. <p class="one"> Paragraph 1</p> <p class="two"> Paragraph 2</p> Now these classes can be referred by adding a . (dot) .one{ //styles here } .two{ //styles here } note that dot is important.
7th Dec 2019, 6:39 PM
🇮🇳Omkar🕉 - avatar