I am sooooo happy!!! :D
I have studied coding seriously from 4 months ago with this app, my book and an IDE.
Today i get hired by a very important company in my city that has sites and proyects arround the world.
Are you newbie? --> i enforce you to continue learning as fast and good as you can, it will be worth at the end/start of the journey.
Have you experience? --> Please give me your advice about how to take advantage and learning more in this real work experience.
Thanks to all in advance!
Congratulations. Now you're gaining hands on experience
1. Take every opportunity to learn from those around you.
2. Look at existing code, if you don't understand something ask a colleague.
3. Continue to invest your own time to develop ideas and practice what your learning.
4. Ask if the company has access to free training material - books or courses.
5. "The only dumb question is the one you don't ask". Always ask questions :)
6. As your experience develops don't be afraid to challenge the status quo. Just because someone says "we've always done it that way" doesn't mean it was the best way.