I only see one code in your profile, is that the code in question? if not, then please share the troubling codes links in the thread Description above, for analysis ...
P.S. Please use relevant tags, rather than 'code not working on PC' you can specify a relevant language in the tags. e.g. HTML
1. What programming language/type of code do you use?
2. Compiler and tools, make sure your compiler or tools are updated and compatible with type of code that you used for
3. Machine, some PC don't want to work with some code and the compiler, so need to upgrade bruh..
4. Code library and references, maybe you forget to call or import a library that requested for your code, or your tools don't have kind of library or reference, or also your tools not yet install the library and the reference
5. Bug, warn, and error. Some tools just decline any kind of this thing, because tools have it own different reading and compiling way
6. Fix any wrong syntax in your code, make sure your code type in this app is the same as you use in your PC rn..