Will frontend programming die? | SoloLearn: Learn to code for FREE!

+18

Will frontend programming die?

Will frontend programming die? Please leave your answer! There are several reasons for this. For example, creating a site in wordpress is very easy and does not require any technical requirements. There are also many ready-made templates for sale on many internet sites. It is possible to build a site at very low prices.How can the frontend field be seen in the future?

9/22/2020 2:24:42 PM

𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗢𝗩

35 Answers

New Answer

+17

I think the word u used "die" makes no sense Currently 30-40% sites are powered by WordPress but still 60% are made from scratch And in near future Word press may dominate more but that don't makes sense If you develop a site with WordPress 60% of work is developing a theme for a client. This means you have to know all of the Front-End-Stuff and the Backend-stuff (PHP/MySQL) too. The other 40% are developing plugins and other Wordpress specific stuff, where only a little bit of Front-End skills are needed. What I am trying to say is, that as a Wordpress developer, you are a often a Front-End-Developer too. Wordpress does not replace the front end developer, it is a framework a front end developer can use. Other comparative frameworks to Wordpress are Drupal and Joomla, but a frontend developer can use those frameworks to dev As far there are challenges for frontend development .... in but Frontend programming is evolving tooo

+11

Odyel as far I know Automated templates needs changes almost every time yes this reduces your time and better to do work from scratch instead but To make them as per choice and need of client you need front-end skills I see many new things can job ask Like Frontend developer with WordPress knowledge like jobs requirements more But frontend programming will not *die* Coder is trying to say wordpress is also a tool for Frontend its part of Frontend

+10

@Odyel I am currently studying the frontend. I learned HTML, CSS and am currently learning JS. And I hear these “Frontend dies” thoughts

+10

@AKM There are ready-made templates on the internet for $ 10 you can get a monthly subscription and get as many templates as you want. Does this also reduce the demand for freelancers? Modifying or adding content within it is not a problem.

+10

@AKM Thanks for the detailed answers

+10

BlazingMagpie 👍 Best

+10

Дина Квеквескири True

+10

Felix Madison You are right!

+10

+10

Shivank Upadhyay 🙂 Yes

+9

Otabek Sharipov As far I know WordPress is a skill you should know but as Freelancer I don't see Frontend dying and i told you already 60% of site made from scratch Its like You know Singing Now its upon you some can sing in all verses and genres some are specific As a Frontend developer the main thing is you know how to create site And know all other things will get add to your tools and versatility i can make Ui without using Css with figma for free but to know the core and become versatile you should know Frontend programming

+9

Programmer Rushikesh I agree with you

+9

NEVER!! Impossible broh😑🤧 Literally impossible!! GUI is essential for every software!! Even if the client budget does not afford to pay for it, it's the common perception that the developer has to keep the user interface nice and attractive. 🤣🤣One of the funniest questions I've ever heard and FYI: wordpress also has a facility via which you can do html editing in it🤣🤣and yes: wordpress is really 💩💩💩💩💩 reasons: →downtimes can be sudden and unexpected →the paid version is not quite economical →data storage is 💩 →i was confused as hell the first time I tried it →very less chance that your blog can reach the masses (needs time and patience) better make your own small website 😒🙄 with everything at YOUR will *sorry for drifting off the topic 😅

+9

++༒«ᵛ ⁱ ⁿ ᵃ ʸ ᵃ ᵏ»༒++ 👌👍👍

+9

rudolph flash Thank you 🙂 for answer 👍👍

+9

+9

P.M. There are many reasons for this. So I asked the question

+9

+8

Hriday Kalita A monthly subscription is only $ 10 at a place that sells great templates created in html, css, js on the internet. It's not just about wordpress

+8

I remember reading somewhere that "this is like asking why humans use their legs when there's wheelchair?"