You can get help from community by showing your attempt and ask in same way in this section, by specifying what difficulty you are facing... So some one from community try help you solve any problems... Happy coding.. Good luck......
Suchi Pragya Codecoach problems are good to practice logic thinking. It does not require deep lnowledge of the language syntax: to solve most problems, ot is useful to know those points:
- read a string from input
- convert (parse) string to number(integer)
- convert characters to integer, or integer to character
- write result to output
- create a list or an array
- read characters from a string,
- find character position in a string or in a list of characters.
- loop through elements of a list, array, or range until a condition is met.
Try solving the problem logically first, and then see how you can translate the solution on a programming language.
Learn the basics of programming first, after that try to visualise your problem before writing code, you can use flowcharts, pseudo code for this purpose and then try different ways of solving that problem.
Start with the tasks with 10XP.
Subdivide a task to smaller subtasks i.e.
logic for the solution (also split to smaller blocks),
data output etc.
Often practice sketching the solution before you start writing code.