How to reverse animation when i unhover from the element with the only CSS?

I know how to do this with js but does this possible with only CSS.

3/13/2020 2:51:55 AM

Maninder $ingh

2 Answers

New Answer


Maninder $ingh if you show us your code I'm certain that one of the many CSS experienced members here can help. As you know from many of my codes I reverse many different animations in CSS.