• Best way to learn is to practice;
• Finish the Python Tutorial on SoloLearn;
• View the codes made by the public; and
• Read the COMMENTS in the lessons
you can find a great examples and
Also, check out this:
Happy SoloLearning! 😊
Before you learn Python you need to know what it is and why it is used. To put it simply, Python is a high-level, extremely versatile programming language that can be used for pretty much anything that doesn’t require a specific language.
1. learn basics by self study
2. Write simple codes and solve simple problems
3. Repeat basics again and learn modules
4. Write scripts which I need(simple)
5. Learn advance
6. Try to rewrite difficult scripts and understand them.
7. Write my scripts and try new modules.
I am also going through "The Great Courses" on Programming I think is a very well made course. The instructor uses Python to teach programming principles so you learn how computers handle programming, why the code works, and how to code, all at the same time.