Here is my daily routine:
- Wake up and turn off alarm every 10 mins for about an hour.
- Sit up and grumble for a few mins while scratching myself.
- Meditate upon my day and envision greatness upon it.
- Take a shower and get ready for work.
- Drive to work. While driving listen to something educational/inspiration/motivational/etc... (something that makes me better and doesn't affect my emotions in a negative way like music does sometimes)
- Clock in and grab a cup of coffee.
- Grind for 8 hours on my projects.
- Drive home. This time I listen to gangster music because I just busted a cap in my day and it's time to feel like a bad ass.
- When I get home, talk to my family, feed/water my pets, do any chores that my wife wanted me to do, and maybe eat my first meal of the day.
- Grind on my side projects and work on getting my company going.
- Learn something new.
- Write down my goals for the next day so I have a tangible vision for tomorrow.
- Meditate upon my day and resolve anything inside before I go to bed.
that's what I was hoping for...a new list of music to listen to...thanks...much appreciated;-)
really depends on my mood...partially old school stuff like N.WA...I kinda grew up with those guys...a little nerdcore like ytcracker...then mostly I skip thru an avast array of songs ranging from run the jewels, public enemy, mobb deep , g-unit, gasmask and the list goes on...pretty much listening to any music that comes around;-)
2) Take out pet(s)
2.1)Eat healthy breakfast (fruitshake, etc)
3) Exercise for 1.5 hours
4)Leave for School/Work@School
9) Work upon own projects
9.1) Excersise 1.5 hours
9.0)Eat a dinner
10)Learn a language
11)Listen to music
lol Just depends, I got a nice array stemming from the 90s til now. Lately I've been listening to a lot of KAAN, Joyner, JL, Stevie Stone, Tech N9ne, Token, Rittz, Chino, Royce, Crooked and shit like that. The new Forever MC album is pretty sick too.
Stevie Stone (ft JL):
Okay, I'm tired of looking up links. You got it from here. :D
What do you listen to?
Just to add further to my post, your psychology/philosophy is by far one of the most important things to give your attention to in life, regardless of what you do for a living. It governs what you do and don't do, as well as how you further think upon the things or circumstances of your life. If you think you can't do something, you don't see the ways that you can and you're unlikely to take the actions that would make it happen. Likewise, if you truly believe in what you're doing or wanting to do, there is nothing that can stand in your way because you'll find the means to that end even if you don't know how yet. It's like they say, the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do. It all comes down to your perception and the way that it has been programmed to experience the world for you since it's not possible to directly observe any of the external data outside of our brain. For most people, they absorb all of the rules and things that other people told them and they program their world based upon things that may not even be true or useful to their life. This is why many people spend much of their later life trying to break down and resolve the issues they've piled up over their life; often simply trying to return to a state or place that existed in the beginning. Imagine if you took control of your perception and decided that you would consciously program it exactly how you want it to be? Whatever goals and dreams you have will be given a medium upon which they can grow and flourish in your life. Most importantly, you'll give your body permission to take action upon what will manifest it in your reality; it answers only to you and what you say to it, whether you recognize your power in that process or not. Always guard the dialog that you have with yourself, be it internal or external dialog. Your perception of the world and how you experience it will always shift based upon the light or darkness currently inside of you. Speak greatness upon yourself