HTML QUESTIONS !!💚💙✌
hope you all will answer this three questions to share our experiences.. the most important question is the last one, never forget it.. Just leave an upvote to make this question reach to a lot of programmers.. 1-Why are you interested in using HTML to build websites? 2-For you, what’s the most difficult part of building a new website? 3-What are your favorite features of HTML5? 4-What types of projects would you like to work on in 10 years?
3/26/2018 7:18:16 PMBaraa AB
85 AnswersNew Answer
Q1.)-My friends are completing tons of projects and reaching there goals, while I just sit and watch them in awe. well of course,Being a economics and commerce student I didn't knew much about the IT world earlier, And now that I have dived into it, I'm just having a feeling that this is most suitable for me And Sololearn is great community to get motivation,Learning and grow <!-- I think @Vikas Pal's and everyone's answer is Nice --> Q2.) To be honest, Learning HTML from scratch I am confident that I won't have any problems, but for now I find difficulty in coloring, Designing the webpages Q3.)<!-- I like geographical location,<Forms>,<tables>,<list elements> ,HTML's case insensitivity🙂and easiness --> Q4.)I want to build websites related to 1.)Fashion Industry 2.) Government projects(maybe defence)😗 3.)Anime, Manga, AI related, games,realestates,stock exchange and Learning tutorials(maybe)
1: I’m interested in HTML for the amazing versatility, and ease of of it. 2: Most difficult part, I’d say, is the Database. I’ve been working on one for a while, and am exactly where i started. 3: Favorite features, would have to be forms. I think they’re just great. 4: I want to work on my forms, and create a place for collecting data, and using it to help with my other hobbies.
Answers:- 1). Why I am interested in using HTML to build websites because it is very easy for beginners to learn. 2). For me, the most important part of building a new website is it's design and how to make it responsive. 3). It does not require any software or specific tools to run html. Basically a browser is needed only. 4). I am not sure about it but I would like to work on different types of projects.
1) I was interested in HTML because it was easy and it was my second programming language and you can make money from it. 2) in my opinion, the most difficult part is the design of the website.
Because I love working with the web so far. The most difficult part I believe is coming up with design, then implementing it into a work. I really don’t know yet😁 I like em all! I would like to be part of Google and help work on their different web applications and web appearance. Have an AWESOME day everybody! 😄👍
I like this thanks for share
1. Its initiative for beginners and very simple to design and implementation of front end. 2. I encountered a lot of problems when connecting to database implementation. 3. I love svg. 4. I'm working on E-TENDERING automation systems. I intend to create a more accurate & safe prototype to enable automation analysis. I would like to bulit mini search engine for kids.
Jovin Sanga Nice projects my friend 💙 wait them 😄😜
1-Easy to use you can learn faster than other programming languages 2-Security issues 3-Geographical Location 4-Projects that can be implement using artificial intelligence
@Lesley it will be better if you give us your answers here.. 💙👍
1. i like html very much because is very easy to learn and to work with 2. the scripts and the database (mostly because i didn't worked with them) 3. the forms and the section tags. they are so easy to learn, to think and to work with (simplifies tthe design process) 4. maybe a graphic designer for games, websites or even movies
Sid Best answers i thought!! Good luck bro.. but please answer the 2-3 questions.. 💙
Flow Nice one bro.. 💙
1. Because HTML is more easiest for web development in comparison to other languages. It has very distinct features also. 2. The most difficult part is to design back-end of your website. 3. My favourite features of HTML5 are svg and forms. 4. In ten years, I would like to develop commercial websites.
Arpan kanwer Bro.. please this thread for the specific question not for advertise.. will be great if u delete your comment.. or answer the questions above..
blue Nice my friend.. more you practise more you skilled.. Good luck 💙
1) I have a minor in CIS management and HTML was the first language I learned to build a website. 2) I would say the most difficult part is......nothing 3) ALL of the HTML5 features are my favorite. I was introduced to them by this app 😁 4) Gaming, apps, more websites, and anything else that interests me.
Cool Question Baraa AB 😁😁 Q1 - html is rational direct and simple. Q2 - responsive, layout, intetactivity Q3 - All them ( event attributes, apis, forms) Q4 - in 10 years?... make a website with all my games and available and maybe the Game Engine that I will create