1.Get professional experience.
2.Build up your coding skills.
3. It's better not to apply externally throughout company website.
4. Directly reach out to a Google recruiter.
5.Don't bother writing your GPA if it's too low.
6. Juice up your resume with a lish of other activities.
7. Show case your engineering skills.
8. Show you're passionate about technology and the company.
9. Clearly communicate how you can help the Company.
Learning To Program Especially In Python Also Having A Very Deep Knowledge In Programming
If You Have Those Skills And Very Lucky To Get Google Coding Quizz Poped Out Suddenly In Your Browser..I Don't Know What To Say Just Accept Button
But if you are studying in a college where Google comes for placement , then go for that (with lot of preparation and advice from seniors) instead of going externally. But if Google doesn't comes then no choice but to apply externally.