Few things that I've noticed about the feed post:
* The custom backgrounds are only applicable for posts which have <= 200 characters.
* All likes and comments on the post are only notified to it's creator. It doesn't matter whether someone else has posted a comment on it or not. You won't get needless notifications. Kinda like a private conversation (an accidental bonus?).
* The 1024 character post limit can sometimes get really irritating when your article's long.
* You can only attach one image per post. So , choose wisely and keep it on topic (also...strictly adhering to the guidelines)
* Your comments on someone else's feed post are not made public anywhere, not even on your own account's activity feed.
* I don't think the feed posts are searchable through the Q/A. Seems like a good decision.
edit: CHaran LEo25😎
- Point taken.
* To add multiple images to your post, you could make a photo collage.
* I'm doubtful upon this point... but it seems like people who aren't following you can't see your posts.