So here it is -
1) You have a LEARN section where you select the language of your choice and start learning it.
2) If you have any genuine doubts during your course of learning a language then you have a QA section to post your doubts and they will be answered in no time.
3) Once you finish a particular language then you can test your understanding by going to the PLAY section and challenging others.
4) If you feel like writing a general code or solving a specific problem then you can make use of the CODE PLAYGROUND to do that and you can share it so others can see your creation.
5) If at all you feel like sharing something with the community then you can make use of the ACTIVITY FEED to do so.