Thoughts. | SoloLearn: Learn to code for FREE!

+1

Thoughts.

90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs.

1/19/2017 6:13:49 PM

Sameer Bhatt

1 Answer

New Answer

+1

Maybe, it's because developers do not spend enough time to test the code they deliver...