Hatsy Rei Moderator and guide
Gaurav Agrawal Danijel Ivanović (Java specialists)
Bennett Post C and Python
Baptiste E. Prunier C and C++
Igor Makarsky PHP
Kuba Sir: for Python and sense of humour :D
Paul All Rounder
Mitali: Web (CSS)
Modi Morpheus D_Stark are some other users worth following.
CodeON You are welcome! 😊
Remember to use the search bar to avoid from posting duplicate threads!
1. First of all, I must make clear two points :
1.1 Following any body does not make you a capable coder automatically. You need to practice yourself to be a good coder.
1.2 You are not obliged to follow any body. You can follow and unfollow and even not follow any one.
2. Secondly, if I must give some names. I see that you have been learning Python. May I suggest two Python coder :
2.1 honfu. HonFu because his code is readable.
2.2 Kuba. He specializes in Machine Learning. His code playground has a lot of machine learning examples.
His self intro:
3. If you are not sticked to Python. Actually Danijel is a good sololearner to follow. He has tutorial series and very often share good resources
Here is a collection of Danijel's series:
4. Lastly I suggest you switched off some options in Activity Feed. Because things like their challenge result and chatty comment is not helping your coding skill grow.
LukArToDo , John Wells , Danijel Ivanović for Kotlin & java
//very helpful people of the community[helpful posts, codes, answers]
//I will suggest not to follow anyone by seeing some badge, but by codes, posts, comments & answers in q/a. 👍
Teach me I'll teach you
Help me I'll help you
But don't mess with us✋
Because we don't want to declare war, we just have to declare variables
Follow me I'll follow you
For this type of funs follow me 🤞
Note:I'm intermediate in learning the programming language I can help as much as I can
Good luck to your coding journey
Personally, I follow people who make good codes, people I respect, and sometimes people who I think need encouragement.
I advise following people who can help you understand the languages you are learning or using.
CodeON you should follow those users who's answer you think can taught you good concepts and you can be better by see their contribution.
⚫ You can learn by their codes which increase your knowledge to making codes in unique and special way.
⚫ you can learn by their answer and questions in the community which will increase your implementation skills and knowledge about small programming tips to big tips.
⚫ You can follow those persons who you think is good in some skills and you don't want to miss any posts codes or contributed answers in threads.
⚫you can follow those persons who created lesson quizzes with so explainatory ways. So found some of these qualities and follow them.
These is some general things which person think before follow in an learning community and platform
Here are some tips to make sure your question qualifies :
➝ Post only programming-related ,
➝ SoloLearn-oriented QUESTIONS and ANSWERS ;
• SEARCH for similar QUESTIONS or ANSWERS before posting ;
• Include relevant TAGS ;
• Follow community RULES: https://www.sololearn.com/Content-Creation-Guidelines/
DO NOT !!
• Post spam/advertisement ;
• Use inappropriate language.
* Post general discussions and open-ended questions in your feed!
Depending on our interest, the best way is to investigate and find out what is best for you.👍
It's hard to name somebody and say "follow him, becouse ...", ok, you can say like that, but we are familiar with and we know what each of us is doing the most and the best, but it took time to get knowing each other! 🍻
Each one of us has his own virtues and good qualities that makes him special, and if you do not see it, if you do not recognize it, the wonderful and great people you will not geting to meet!
This is a huge community, and here we are for the reason to share our knowledge.👌
I would just change Charan LEo25 's words a bit, or my motto is:
"Help and provide helping to others, as you want that assistance to be provided to you."😉
➝ Give others how much you can, because you know, everything will be returned to you in a good way!💪
Welcome to community, 😊
Have a nice coding! ;)👍
I would suggest following:
• the first few people on the 🔲🔲LeaderBoard🔲🔲. They can be great mentors!
• the 👩🏫👨🏫CodingTeachers👨🏫👩🏫 in the SoloLearn Community. They make learning easier!
• those 👩💻👨💻Coding Experts👨💻👩💻 who have demonstrated knowledge in the coding languages that you want to learn. They can help you focus on your specific coding needs!
• the 🛃🛃Moderators🛃🛃. They can help make your SoloLearn life more productive!
• 🏆🏆Challengers🏆🏆 They will help you challenge yourself to be the best you can be!
• 👶👶Protégés👶👶 Assist those who are lower level to raise their skills, and help promote them. They will help you give positive contributions to the SoloLearn Community!