Nothing will happen, just relax
2) Do some small chunks of js code in playground
3) google it --- begginer exercises js, dom exercises , go to w3resource .Com
That's it then start asking yourself what should I do next. ☺️☺️☺️👍
In your HTML document. Add the script (<script>,</script>) tag wherever you want to add JS.
To add two numbers your syntax should be this:
var (variable name) = (value)
var (variable name2)=(value)
document.write("variable name+variable name2")
Please note that (value),(variable name) and (variable name2) are all variables and can change
Note that a variable name:
1) The first character must be a letter, an underscore (_), or a dollar sign ($). 2) Subsequent characters may be letters, digits, underscores, or dollar signs.
3) Numbers are not allowed as the first character.
4) Variable names cannot include a mathematical or logical operator in the name. For instance, 2*something or this+that;